Berghausener Straße 96
Declaration Regarding Data Protection
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data, that can be referred to you as a person, such as name, address, email addresses, user patterns.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Article 4 section 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Centrale Administratie Processen B/CAP
John F. Kennedylaan 8
7314 PS Apeldoorn
On behalf of the B/CAP the AGES ETS GmbH administrates this website as a booking portal for Eurovignettes. For all questions regarding the website, please contact:
Berghausener Straße 96
Telefon +49 2173 3346-0
Telefax +49 2173 3346-111
You can contact our data protection officer under Datenschutz@ages.de or our postal address with the addressee “Der Datenschutzbeauftragte” (The Data Protection Officer).
(3) Art. 6 I lit. b GDPR serves as legal basis for our company for administrative processes upon request of the respective person or in order to carry out pre-contractual tasks.
(4) When booking with Eurovignette, card number, truck registration, and nationality and name of the cardholder (only credit card) will be collected and processed for the booking. In order to authorize the used card it may be necessary to transfer the data to international third parties. Legal basis for this is Art. 49 I lit. b and c GDPR, whereby the data transfer is necessary for carrying out pre-contractual tasks upon the respective person’s request or in order to complete or adhere to a contract in the interest of the respective person.
In case you contact us via email, we will collect the data you provided us (your email address, and possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer you queries.
All data collected in that context will be deleted, once we do not need it anymore, or we will limit the processing of such data, in case legal provisions require us to save the data for a certain time period.
(5) In the following cases it may be necessary to transfer your data to a third party, considering strict contractual and legal rules and regulations:
a) To external data processing entities: when service providers come in contact with the personal data of our clients, this is done in the scope of a so called data processing order. This is expressively provided for by law (Art. 28 GDPR). B/CAP will remain responsible for your data under such circumstances. The service provider works in accordance with our instructions, which we ensure through strict contractual provisions, technical and organizational measures and additional control.
b) Based on legal requirements: under certain circumstances we are legally required to transmit data to authorities that request us to do so. In addition we do not transfer any data to third parties, except you have expressively agreed to us doing so.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You can exercise the following rights against us in regard to any personal data:
• Right to information
• Right to communication or deletion
• Right to restriction of processing
• Right to object to the processing
• Right to data portability
(2) In addition you have the right to submit a complaint about us to a data protection supervision authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when using our website
(1) In case you only visit our website for information, e.g. if you do not register or transfer any other information to us, we only collect such personal data as your browser submits to our server. When viewing our website, the following data will be collected, due to technical requirements to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and hour of your request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of your query (actual page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Data quantity that was submitted
• Website that sent the query
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to aforementioned data cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disc in connection with your browser and with which the party setting those cookies (in this case us) will receive certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are meant to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective.
The website uses technically required, non-persistent session cookies. They store the so-called session ID, with the help of which different queries of your browser can be allocated to one session. The session cookies will be deleted when you close the browser window.
You can set your browser settings in accordance with your preferences and for example reject the acceptance of third party cookies or any cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of the website if you elect to do so.